CTEK MXTS 70/50 Workshop Charger
CTEK MXTS 70/50 12v / 24v Professional Workshop Battery Charger
Includes: Manufacturer Warranty - 2 year warranty
The MXTS 70/50 is a powerful, state of the art workshop charger developed specifically for all 12V and 24V lead acid batteries, including AGM and EFB Stop/Start types.
The MXTS 70/50 is a fully automatic 8 step charger that delivers selectable 50A/12V or 50A/24V to batteries from 20-1500Ah (for 12V) and 20-1500Ah (for 24V), with 50A of constant power supply in 12V and 24V mode. In 12V mode, up to 70A of power is automatically available for temporary high loads. Features include battery diagnosis to establish whether your battery can receive and retain a charge, a Recond mode for reconditioning deeply discharged batteries and a built in temperature sensor for optimised charging.
- Charges 12v and 24v batteries 20-1500Ah (for 12V) and 20-1500Ah (for 24V)
- Selectable power supply program for constant voltage output
- Patented float/pulse maintenance charging
- Recond function
- Heavy duty 6m detachable charge cables and clamps
- LED displays for charging, charge voltage, current, charge time and energy indication
- Fully automatic 8 step charging
- Charges all 12v and 24v WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM, GEL batteries
- Selectable modes for optimal battery size adaptation.
- Patented desulphation function
- Temperature sensor for optimised charging
- Heavy duty aluminium housing (IP20 classified)
- Compatible with Pro accessories.
- Safe spark free operation
- Reverse polarity protected
- Short circuit proof
- 2-year warranty
- Collection at Coventry store not available for this product*
|Delivery Prices UK Mainland (Excludes Highlands & Islands)|
|Delivery days are Monday to Friday - Excludes Sat and Sun|
Covid 19 update - we are operating 100% normally. All deliveries are taking place as normal
|Our Deliveries Explained|
|Orders placed before 3pm on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered as per your request. Orders placed after 3pm on a working day will be dispatched the following working day (working days are Mon to Fri which exclude Bank or other Public Holidays.) Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched next working day. All deliveries are working days Monday to Friday this excludes Saturday and Sunday. All deliveries are signed for service.
We use various couriers depending on location and the weight of the package. We also offer collection services which are available within the UK Only. We work with some of the very best delivery companies in the UK. We''ve tested all UK couriers and have found the very best delivery companies out there based on locations. To keep the cost to a minimum for our customers we offer different delivery options based on budget and how quickly your order is required.
We also provide a wide range of pallet delivery options for bulk orders which are subject to 12:15pm cut-off for same day shipping. We also ship to N Ireland, Scottish highlands and Republic of Ireland, these prices are shown during the checkout. Very heavy items shipping cost is calculated at the checkout. We also offer a 5 working day service for special order items.
The following postcodes are surcharged - prices shown at checkout
North Scotland & Islands
Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Isles of Scilly