CTEK PRO25S Battery Charger and Conditioner 12 Volt
Includes: Safety guide, Manufacturer Warranty - 2 year warranty
- Input 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz, 2.9A max
- Output 14.4V/15.8V/13.6V, 25A max
- lead-acid battery types. 13.8V/14.4V/13.3V, 25A max, LiFePO4 battery types.
- Start voltage 2.0V
- Back current drain* Corresponding to less than 1Ah/month
- Ambient temperature -20˚C to +50˚C
- Battery types Lead acid, Lithium-Ion (LiFePO4), 12V, WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM, EFB, GEL
- Battery capacity 40–500Ah, lead-acid battery types. 30–450Ah, LiFePO4 battery types.
- Warranty 2 years
- Charge cables length 2000 mm (DC cable)
- Mains cables length mm 1900 mm (AC cable)
- Net weight (unit with cables) 1.8 kg
- Gross weight (unit in box) 2.2 kg
- Insulation class IP44
- Ripple** Less than 4%
- Collection at Coventry store not available for this product, delivery only
Advanced technology will ensure that a safe, fast charge is delivered to exactly meet the needs of the individual battery. The PRO25S has a dedicated lead-acid battery reconditioning programme to restore battery life & recondition flat batteries. SUPPLY mode will support the battery during diagnostic or fault finding work. It has low voltage & current ripple, so it’s safe for the battery & the vehicle’s delicate electronic systems. Fully automatic & easy to use, it’s also very simple to connect, spark proof and reverse-polarity protected to protect the user & also the battery. The PRO25S is designed to ensure easy handling in both the workshop & the showroom. Whilst it’s lightweight & portable, the rugged, impact-resistant casing means it can also handle the toughest workshop environment.