OUT OF STOCK
Netgear GS105 5 Port ProSafe Gigabit Ethernet Switch
|Brand New - Manufacturer Warranty - Lifetime for unit, 2 years for pwr adapter|
Part Number: GS105UK
Netgear GS105 Features
- Dimensions= 158 x 105 x 25 mm
- Moves very large files instantly across your network
- 10 x faster than standard Fast Ethernet (10/100)
- Full duplex, providing up to 2000 Mbps on each port
- Auto-sensing on each port detects at the best network speed (10, 100 or 1000)
- Auto Uplink™ technology auto adjusts for different types of Ethernet cable
- The compact, sturdy metal case fits easily on a desk or mounts on a wall
- Collection at Coventry store not available for this product, delivery only*
For a high-speed network on a small scale, nothing delivers likes this compact powerhouse. Equipped with five auto-speed-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps UTP ports, the Netgear GS105 is a affordable switch giving your network the capacity to handle huge workloads. The Netgear GS105 moves very large files across your network instantly, and lets you painlessly integrate 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices on your network. Packed with ease-of-use features to simplify your networking experience, Netgear's GS105 trim design makes it an easy fit for a desk or mounted on a wall. The durable metal chassis protects interior working parts and the fan-less design results in silent operation. Matched with Netgear's thorough testing, the Netgear GS105 switch provides long-lasting performance you can count on.
Netgear GS105 moves huge files fast! Features five high-speed, auto-switching 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet connections. And because Gigabit Ethernet is a full duplex standard, you get up to 2000 Mbps on each port.
Netgear GS105 Integrates 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices on the same network. Every port automatically senses the right speed and full/half duplex mode, and Auto Uplink technology automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables.
Sized to save space, this sturdy metal 5-port switch is compact and fits easily on a desk or mounts on a wall, making it ideal for home and small office environments.
LEDs embedded in RJ-45 jacks make for easy monitoring. Provides noiseless operation. Supports PC or Mac O/S
Instant plug-and-play switch
5 x 10/100/1000 Mbps ports
All ports Auto Uplink for auto-detection of MDI/MDI-X wiring
Non-blocking, wire-speed performance
Durable metal chassis
External power adapter
Limited 5 year warranty on unit, 2 years power supply