Noco Genius10 Battery Charger, Maintainer, and Desulfator 10 Amp
OUT OF STOCK
Noco Genius 10 -Amp 12v 6v Battery Charger Maintainer Desulfator
Brand New - Includes: Safety guide, Manufacturer Warranty - 3 years
- Multiple modes: Safely charge and maintain both 6-volt and 12-volt vehicle or leisure batteries, including Flooded, AGM, EFB, Lithium and Start-Stop batteries.
- Force charge: Bypass the internal battery sensing technology and manually force charging for trouble-shooting low-voltage batteries (down to zero volts).
- Any climate: Prevents overhearing and undercharging the battery by dynamically altering each charge based on the ambient temperature resulting in a more precise charge for longer battery life.
- Diagnostics: Detects, warns and halts the charging process when connected to the wrong battery, an improper connection or spent battery.
- Repair: An advanced charging mode designed to recover lost battery capacity when left idle or undercharged and restoring the battery to its original performance.
- Supply: Provides reliable and stable power for maintaining onboard computer settings while replacing a vehicle battery, as well as, powering 12-volt device like tire inflators.
- Maintenance: Automatically turns “on” and turns “off” the charging process while conditioning the battery every 24-hours with absolutely zero overcharge.
- In the box: GENIUS10 Battery Charger, Wide-Angle Battery Clamps with Integrated Eyelet Connector (M8), User Guide, 3-Year Limited Hassle-Free Warranty
- Supplied with UK plug
- Collection not available on this product, delivery only*
The GENIUS10 is a 6-volt and 12-volt battery charger, battery maintainer, and battery desulfator rated at 10-amp for lead-acid batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion batteries.
Great all-round service, good price,fast order turn round and delivery will be a return customer
Great Nico 10 genius battery charger very versatile, fantastic well made and robust
Paul mynott | Kinoss Scotland | June 2022
Very well made and easy to use.
David Mottram | Newcastle Under Lyme | April 2022
|Delivery Prices UK Mainland (Excludes Highlands & Islands)|
|Delivery days are Monday to Friday - Excludes Sat and Sun|
Covid 19 update - we are operating 100% normally. All deliveries are taking place as normal
|Our Deliveries Explained|
|Orders placed before 3pm on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered as per your request. Orders placed after 3pm on a working day will be dispatched the following working day (working days are Mon to Fri which exclude Bank or other Public Holidays.) Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched next working day. All deliveries are working days Monday to Friday this excludes Saturday and Sunday. All deliveries are signed for service.
We use various couriers depending on location and the weight of the package. We also offer collection services which are available within the UK Only. We work with some of the very best delivery companies in the UK. We''ve tested all UK couriers and have found the very best delivery companies out there based on locations. To keep the cost to a minimum for our customers we offer different delivery options based on budget and how quickly your order is required.
We also provide a wide range of pallet delivery options for bulk orders which are subject to 12:15pm cut-off for same day shipping. We also ship to N Ireland, Scottish highlands and Republic of Ireland, these prices are shown during the checkout. Very heavy items shipping cost is calculated at the checkout. We also offer a 5 working day service for special order items.
The following postcodes are surcharged - prices shown at checkout
North Scotland & Islands
Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Isles of Scilly
NOCO Genius Battery Chargers Common Questions and answers
Q what does it mean when all charging levels are blinking
A Normally when all charging modes are blinking the charger is set on the wrong voltage setting.
Q can you leave this hooked up all winter long with no problems
A Yes! The NOCO units can be left hooked up to your batteries indefinitely. The charger will not overcharge the batteries nor will it damage and electrical components the batteries are hooked up to.
Q How many amps is it using when maintaining battery?
A While the charger is in the maintenance mode the charge rate is 800 mAh.
Q How do I know when the batteries are charged
A The charger will show a solid green light on the battery bank LED indicator.
Q How do I set my NOCO genius in force mode for a battery that has low voltage?
A For charging batteries with a voltage lower than 1V. Press and Hold for five (5) seconds to enter Force Mode. The selected charge mode will then operate under Force Mode for five (5) minutes before returning to standard charging in the selected mode
Q what if i select wrong voltage
A If you select the wrong voltage on the charger it will not harm the battery, the charger will error out and begin flashing to let you know there is a problem.
Q What is the maximum size battery you can charge
A Charges all batteries up to 230Ah