Victron LiFePO4 Lithium Battery 12,8V 200Ah - BAT512120610
Brand New - Includes: Safety guide Manufacturer Warranty - 3 year
- 12 Volt 200Ah lithium battery (LiFePO4), latest battery technology
- Victron Energy range specifically designed for deep discharge
- Battery size Length =274mm Width =425mm Height =297mm
- Weight 21.3Kg - Fully Rechargeable 12v 200Ah Battery
- Battery has internal thread to accept M8 nut/bolt (Supplied)
Lithium-iron-phosphate (LiFePO4 or LFP) is the safest of the mainstream li-ion battery types. The nominal voltage of a LFP cell is 3,2V (lead-acid: 2V/cell). A 12,8V LFP battery therefore consists of 4 cells connected in series; and a 25,6V battery consists of 8 cells connected in series.
These batteries do not need to be fully charged. Service life even slightly improves in case of partial charge instead of a full charge. This is a major advantage of LFP compared to lead-acid. Other advantages are the wide operating temperature range, excellent cycling performance, low internal resistance and high efficiency.
Important - These batteries can be connected in parallel or series. Use in upright position only.
Collection not available, delivery only on this product
|Full Technical Specifications click here|