Let's be clear your details will only be used to complete delivery of your order on our website, your details will never be sold to any other third parties.
We fully understand that our customers care greatly about the valid usage and correct storage of their data and we have created this policy with the aim of explaining how your data will and will not be used.
By using our website, or by contacting us through / purchasing through any other sales channel or telephone enquiries you are acknowledging that we are processing your personal information and, where necessary consenting to such practices, as outlined in this statement. We aim to respond to consumer GDPR access requests as soon as practically possible, no later than one month
We collect personal information about you when you:
- Make a purchase from us through our website, by telephone or through other sales channels;
- contact us with a sales or technical enquiry, or leave us feedback;
- voluntarily sign up for our newsletter;
- enquire about, or create a credit account;
- raise a complaint or dispute with us;
- participate in our competitions or promotions
- Your name;
- billing and/or delivery addresses;
- email address;
- telephone numbers;
- Device identifiers (such as your IP address / user-agent),
- your password (which is salted and hashed) should you choose to set one up.
Your data will be used by Commtech IT Solutions Ltd in order to service your request and where necessary shared with our partners for the sole purpose of ensuring delivery of services purchased by you, this may include requesting feedback via our partners. For example, your delivery address and telephone number would be given to a delivery partner only for the purposes of completing delivery successfully. Your details will not be sold to any other third parties.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
Please note that cookies can't harm your computer. We don't store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies we create, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast
- analysing anonymised data to help us understand how people interact with our services so we can make them better