APC SURT15KRMXLI Smart-UPS RT 15kVA
Couldn't load pickup availability
Large order enquiry Request Quotation here
|Shipping Option||Dispatch Days||Delivery Time||Price|
|Economy||Mon to Fri||2-3 Days||£4.95|
|Next Day||Mon to Fri||1 Day||£5.95|
|Delivery days are Monday to Friday - Excludes Sat and Sun|
APC SURT15KRMXLI Smart-UPS RT 15kVA Rackmount
Smart-UPS SURT15KRMXLI is part of a family of high performance UPSs for servers, networking equipment, telecommunication systems, industrial and medical equipment, and other mission-critical applications.
The Smart-UPS SURT15KRMXLI capacity is 12kW 15kVA and the RT UPS's are based on the field-proven, industry-leading Smart-UPS functionality, but feature double conversion on-line topology, which delivers tight voltage and frequency regulation, zero transfer time to and from battery, and input power factor correction. While offering advanced performance and high availability features, the Smart-UPS RT can be managed using PowerChute software, as well as an array of SmartSlot accessories.
Smart-UPS RT provides battery back up to the load through the use of internal batteries. However, an unlimited number of external battery packs can be added to meet desired levels of runtime. All Smart-UPS RTs and battery packs ship in tower configuration, while easily converting to the 19" rack-mount mode with the addition of an APC Rail Kit.
- Automatic internal bypass
- Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Hot-swappable batteries
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery management
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Network manageable
- Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- LED status indicators
- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Serial connectivity
- Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible
- Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
Collection not available delivery only
This product is covered by a manufacturer 2 Year Warranty