CTEK MXTS 40 Charger
Couldn't load pickup availability
Large order enquiry Request Quotation here
|Shipping Option||Dispatch Days||Delivery Time||Price|
|Economy||Mon to Fri||2-3 Days||£4.95|
|Next Day||Mon to Fri||1 Day||£5.95|
|Delivery days are Monday to Friday - Excludes Sat and Sun|
CTEK MXTS 40 12v / 24v Professional Workshop Battery Charger
Includes: Manufacturer Warranty - 2 year warranty
The MXTS 40 is the all in one battery charging, maintenance and support station thats essential equipment for 12V and 24V vehicle workshops and showrooms. Its easy to use and electronically safe, with rapid charging for all types of batteries.
The MXTS 40 has both 40A/12V and 20A/24V output, and provides selectable constant voltage settings to avoid ECU damage due to voltage fluctuation during programming. As well as the 8 step charge progress display, the MXTS 40 also has an easy to read OLED display to give you clear readouts of key charge parameters, including current, voltage and amps charged. It has a Recond mode for reconditioning deeply discharged batteries and a temperature sensor for optimised charging regardless of weather conditions. The MXTS 40 has been designed to protect vehicle electronics and is housed in heavy duty polycarbonate for rough environments. It can be used with the optional Wall Hanger Pro and Trolley Pro for secure storage and maximum portability.
- Charges 12V batteries from 20-1200Ah and Charges 24V batteries from 10 600Ah
- Selectable power supply program for constant voltage output
- Patented float/pulse maintenance charging
- Recond function
- Heavy duty 2.5m detachable charge cables and clamps
- LED displays for charging, charge voltage, current, charge time and energy indication
- Fully automatic 8 step charging
- Charges all 12v and 24v WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM, GEL batteries
- Selectable modes for optimal battery size adaptation.
- Patented desulphation function
- Temperature sensor for optimised charging
- Heavy duty aluminium housing (IP20 classified)
- Compatible with Pro accessories.
- Safe spark free operation
- Reverse polarity protected
- Short circuit proof
- 2-year warranty
- Collection at Coventry store not available for this product*
This product is covered by a manufacturer 2 Year Warranty