Noco GeniusPro50 50 Amp Battery Charger, Maintainer, and Desulfator
Couldn't load pickup availability
Large order enquiry Request Quotation here
|Shipping Option||Dispatch Days||Delivery Time||Price|
|Economy||Mon to Fri||2-3 Days||£4.95|
|Next Day||Mon to Fri||1 Day||£5.95|
|Delivery days are Monday to Friday - Excludes Sat and Sun|
50-Amp Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, and Battery Desulfator 6v, 12v and 24v
Brand New - Includes: Safety guide, Manufacturer Warranty - 1 year
- The greatest performance and functionality yet, it's a world-class battery charger to let professionals push the limits at incredible charging speeds.
- A multi-voltage charger - 6-volt (50-amps), 12-volt (50-amps), and 24-volt (25-amps) - for lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion.
- Designed for pros who need absolute performance and uncompromising functionality. Featuring ultra-flexible silicone cabling - down to -40ºC - with protective nylon breaded shielding for maximum protection against abrasion.
- A dual-voltage power supply - 12-volt (50-amp) and 24-volt (25-amp) - to maintain constant power delivery without unwanted ripple, noise, and transient spikes during ECU flashing, reprogramming, and diagnostic testing.
- An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates to maximize battery life and enable fast charging.
- Detects batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new force mode that allows you to manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Automatically detects battery sulfation and acid stratification to restore lost battery performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life. Plus, cutting-edge battery repair modes for 6-volt, 12-volt, and 24-volt batteries.
Introducing the new GENIUSPRO50, a 6-volt,12-volt, and 24-volt fully-automatic professional smart charger, maintainer, power supply, and battery-desulfator with temperature compensation rated at 50-amps for all types of automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries.
This product is covered by a manufacturer 1 Year Warranty