Victron Blue Smart IP22 Bluetooth Battery Charger - 12V 20A, 3 outputs
Couldn't load pickup availability
Large order enquiry Request Quotation here
|Mon to Fri
|Mon to Fri
|Delivery days are Monday to Friday - Excludes Sat and Sun
12v 20 Amp Charger with 3 Outputs (Lead acid and Lithium-ion)
Recommended for (flooded, AGM, Gel) and Lithium-Ion batteries with a capacity in the range of 100 - 150Ah
Bluetooth Smart enabled
The Blue Smart IP22 Charger is the wireless solution to monitor voltage and current, to change settings and to update the charger when new features become available. Not only can you monitor the charging from your smart phone you can also fully control the charger including power output and various charging modes from your phone.
3 Separate Charging Outputs
A great feature with this charger is having 3 outputs which means you can charge 3 separate 12v batteries all at the same time, the batteries do not even need to be the same size because the charger will automatically detect the batteries capacity and adjust charging accordingly to suit each battery
With up to 94% efficiency, these chargers generate up to four times less heat when compared to the industry standard. And once the battery is fully charged, power consumption reduces to 0,5 Watt, some five to ten times better than the industry standard. Designed for all Lead acid (AGM, GEL, EFB, MF, CaCa), also charges lithium-ion batteries LiFePO
Adaptive 6-stage charge algorithm: test - bulk absorption - recondition float storage
The Blue Smart Charger features a microprocessor controlled adaptive battery management. The adaptive feature will automatically optimize the charging process relative to the way the battery is being used.
Storage Mode: less maintenance and aging when the battery is not in use
The storage mode kicks in whenever the battery has not been subjected to discharge during 24 hours. In the storage mode float voltage is reduced to 2,2V/cell (13,2V for a 12V battery) to minimize gassing and corrosion of the positive plates. Once a week the voltage is raised back to the absorption level to equalize the battery. This feature prevents stratification of the electrolyte and sulfation, a major cause of early battery failure.
Also charges Li-ion (LiFePO) batteries
LiFePO batteries are charged with a simple bulk absorption float algorithm.
NIGHT and LOW setting
When in NIGHT or LOW mode, the output current is reduced to max. 25% of the nominal output and the charger will be totally noiseless. The NIGHT mode automatically ends after 8 hours. The LOW mode can be ended manually.
Protected against overheating
Output current will reduce as temperature increases up to 50°C, but the Blue Smart Charger will not fail.
Eleven LEDs for status indication
Charge algorithm: TEST / BULK / ABSORPTION / RECONDITION / FLOAT / STORAGE / READY. MODE button to set: NORMAL (14,4V) / HIGH (14,7V) / RECONDITION / LI-ION.
- 6-stage adaptive charging (Test - Bulk - Absorption - Recondition - Float - Storage)
- High efficiency and low heat generation
- Charges all lead-acid batteries (flooded, AGM, Gel) and Lithium-Ion batteries
- NIGHT and LOW setting - reduces to 50% nominal output and no-fan for silent operation
- Near-silent fan
- Over-temperature protection
- Short-circuit protection for DC output
- Reverse polarity protection for AC input (ATO blade fuse)
- Green LED to indicate Power ON
- Yellow LED for charge status indication (Bulk-fast blinking / Absorption-slow blinking / Float-solid / Storage-off)
- Screw terminals for connection
- Can be used as a power supply when no battery is connected
- Charger reduces output current at high temp rather than shut-down
- Setup, configuration and monitoring by Bluetooth connection
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Supplied with UK Plug
- Product Dimensions H235 x W108 x D65mm
- Collection not available on this product, delivery only*
This product is covered by a manufacturer 5 Year Warranty